Sunday 15 January 2012

Formula Of A Happy Life.

My friend was passing though a small town in Malacca when he saw a LITTLE OLD MAN  sitting in a rocking chair on the porch of a house.      As he was tired due to the hot whether so he stopped and said to the little old man.''  You look as if you don't have a care in the world , ...what 's your formula for a long and happy life ?           Little old man said..  '' Well , I smoke six packs of cigarettes a day and drink a quart of Todi every three hours plus six cases of beer a week.    I never wash and I go out  every night till dawn and sometimes forget to sleep too.''     And my friend was stunned and happilly exclaimed ,''Wow , that 's just great  how I wish I could enjoy a life like u...,and how old are you  now ,uncle ?          And the little old man replied,  ''Twenty- two ''.

No comments:

Post a Comment